In FY 2015, Urban Peak served 2,035 youth agency wide.
- Housed 147 youth in supportive housing
- 91% of housing clients exited to safe and stable environments (6% increase from last year)
- Assisted 1,490 youth, the most of any Urban Peak program
- 241 youth who accessed Urban Peak services for the first-time through the Drop-In Center accessed additional Urban Peak programming such as the Shelter or housing.
- Provided 633 youth on the streets with immediate needs such as hygiene materials, clothing, food, referrals, and assistance in obtaining personal documentation
- 106 youth received overnight shelter as a result of working with the outreach team
- 67 youth found safe and stable housing or returned home as result of working with the outreach team
- Provided shelter to 339 youth
- Average length of stay: 44 nights
- 44% of shelter participants exited to safe and stable housing
Education & Employment
- Served 451 youth total (GED classes, job training, certification programs, etc.)
- Tutored 230 youth through Urban Peak’s GED program
- Prepared 188 youth for employment through Job Readiness Training
- Engaged over 40 youth in workforce programming