Help support Urban Peak by providing basic grounds and maintenance support. All additional group opportunities are seasonal and on a “need” basis. Below are the current projects and specific requirements for each.
Current Seasonal Projects
- Landscape support:
- Various locations throughout Denver (the specific address will be given once the project has been confirmed)
- 4-6 volunteers per location, we can accommodate a group of up to 20 people. Please understand that you will not all be at the same location.
- 2-4 hours
- Minimum age is 18
- Support needed Monday-Friday from May-September
These off-site, self-managed, projects ensure that we can provide youth with the items they need to succeed. These are a great option for company holiday drives, school service projects, youth group events, team building activities or any volunteers that don’t fit the guidelines of our other opportunities.
- Read Above Opportunities & Requirements
- Fill Group Project Proposal
- Once Received, Volunteer Team will contact you with more details & next steps