Help support Urban Peak by providing basic grounds and maintenance support. All additional group opportunities are seasonal and on a “need” basis. Below are the current projects and specific requirements for each.
Current Seasonal Projects
- Is your company, church, or social group wanting to get more involved? We currently need help cleaning and painting apartments for youth to move into. Tuesdays would be the ideal day to do these projects, but we are flexible. All units need to be ready to move into by the end of February. Currently we have 5-10 units needing some elbow grease and love. Groups of 3-4 people, or even an individual would be great. If you have funding available to help cover the paint and cleaning supplies, that would be wonderful. Volunteers do need to be 21 or older due to the nature of the work.
- Landscape support:
- Various locations throughout Denver (the specific address will be given once the project has been confirmed)
- 4-6 volunteers per location, we can accommodate a group of up to 20 people. Please understand that you will not all be at the same location.
- 2-4 hours
- Minimum age is 18
- Support needed Monday-Friday from May-September
These off-site, self-managed, projects ensure that we can provide youth with the items they need to succeed. These are a great option for company holiday drives, school service projects, youth group events, team building activities or any volunteers that don’t fit the guidelines of our other opportunities.
- Read Above Opportunities & Requirements
- Fill Group Project Proposal
- Once Received, Volunteer Team will contact you with more details & next steps