We really want you to come in and use our services to get what you need. To make our Drop-In Center a great place for you, we need you to meet some basic expectations when you visit us.
We ask that you:
- Show respect by treating others the way you deserve to be treated—no violence, abuse, threats, foul language, sexual activity, gang-related activity/clothing, or racial, homophobic or religious slurs.
- Help maintain safety for you and other youth by coming sober, with no weapons, drugs, or alcohol, and by respecting other people’s needs and boundaries.
- Take responsibility for the space, your personal items, your words and actions.
- Show empathy through understanding that everyone has their own views and experiences.
- Promote and support the community at the Drop-In Center by understanding that everyone who meets the requirements and follows the necessary guidelines has the right to come to the Drop-In Center.
In return, you can expect us to:
- Treat you fairly and with respect.
- Maintain safety by enforcing all rules and upholding all expectations (with your help).
- Take responsibility by doing what we say we are going to do.
- Show empathy by understanding that you have your own views and experiences.
- Promote and support the community of the Drop-In Center by upholding these expectations.