In FY 2016, Urban Peak served 1,814 youth agency wide.
- Housed 149 youth in supportive housing
- 88% of housing clients exited to safe and stable environments
- Assisted 1,132 youth, the most of any Urban Peak program
- 300 youth who accessed Urban Peak services for the first-time through the Drop-In Center accessed additional Urban Peak programming such as the Shelter or housing.
- Provided 564 youth on the streets with immediate needs such as hygiene materials, clothing, food, referrals, and assistance in obtaining personal documentation
- 64 youth received overnight shelter as a result of working with the outreach team
- 61 youth found safe and stable housing or returned home as result of working with the outreach team
- Provided shelter to 381 youth
- Average length of stay: 36 nights
- 44% of shelter participants exited to safe and stable housing
Education & Employment
- Served 418 youth total (GED classes, job training, certification programs, etc.)
- Tutored 134 youth through Urban Peak’s GED program
- Prepared 210 youth for employment through Job Readiness Training