Thank you for supporting our mission! The holidays are quickly approaching so there are several ways you can help.
There are two types of donations we accept:
- Holiday Wish List from our youth. Please consider donating these suggested items and you can even conveniently have them shipped directly to us through our Amazon Holiday Wish List here. ALL HOLIDAY DONATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13. To coordinate a holiday donation drive, please contact Tamar at 303.974.2954.
- Basic needs items such as hand warmers and underwear for youth. Click here to visit our current needs list.
- Gently used goods to be sold in our thrift store, Peak Thrift. Peak Thrift accepts clothing, books, dvds, housewares, and small furniture. Please note we do not accept large furniture such as sofas, televisions, or mattresses.
Please take all donations to Peak Thrift:
Address: 4890 Pecos Street, Denver, CO 80221
Hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday – Sunday 10am -5pm
Phone: (720) 484-5689
Basic needs items and any goods that can be used by Urban Peak youth will be given to clients directly.
Peak Thrift is a social enterprise which allow us to:
- Employee Urban Peak youth
- Provide youth the opportunity to shop at little to no cost
- Support our services by generating revenue through the sale of gently used goods
For more information contact the Development Department at (303) 974-2954 or [email protected].