Other Ways to Donate

You can always make a donation to Urban Peak by:

  • Donating here.
  • Calling our Annual Fund Coordinator at (303) 974-2958.
  • Mailing a check to 2100 Stout Street | Denver, CO 80205.

Every dollar and every minute counts – so please take a moment to support our vital programs today. Urban Peak is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on the support of generous individuals and companies to help youth find a life off of the streets and become self-sufficient adults.

Enterprise Zone Tax Credit 
Contributions to Urban Peak Denver of $250 or more are eligible for an Enterprise Zone Tax credit, a Colorado state income tax credit equal to 25% of the amount contributed for financial gifts. In-kind donations may also qualify for a 12.5% state tax credit. Please note that in order to receive the Enterprise Zone Tax credit we will need your name, address, phone number, last 4 digits of your social security number or Colorado Tax ID number.

Tax Checkoff Colorado
Filing your Taxes? Don’t forget about Urban Peak!
If you want to donate all or a portion of your refund to one of the organizations on the 2018 Voluntary Contributions Schedule, please be sure to fill out the DR 0104CH form and submit it with your 2018 Colorado Individual Income Tax Return. DR 0104CH is the form for 2018 Voluntary Contributions, and will ensure that your selected organizations receive the donations you have designated. Urban Peak is organization number 16 on the voluntary contribution schedule.

Donate on Colorado Gives Day 2020
Colorado Gives is on December 8th, 2020 this year! Support Urban Peak on the day our community comes together to support Colorado nonprofits.

Workplace Giving
Many companies match their employees’ gifts dollar for dollar. Check with your human resources director to see if your company will match your donation to Urban Peak.

Vehicle Donations
Cars Helping Charities provides free towing and will gladly work with you on your donation of your car, truck, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle (RVs, boats, etc.). For more information, please call 303-423-CARS (2277) or visit their website. The IRS permits you to take a charitable tax deduction on your federal income tax return for the gross sale of your vehicle. If the gross sale of the vehicle is greater than $500, the IRS will expect you to fill out Form 8283, “Non-cash Charitable Contributions.”


Thank you for your generous support of Urban Peak and youth experiencing homelessness. Our work would not be possible without the commitment of people like you.  

For more information contact the Development Department at (303) 974-2958 or [email protected].